Sunday 3 June 2012

Sinful Sunday - A Boobilee

This weekend Sinful Sunday and the Twitter based campaign to raise breast cancer awareness, @feelemfriday are using the same theme. I wanted to create an image I could use for both.
For me Sinful Sunday is a fun way to raise my self confidence, while FeelemFriday is a serious attempt to get men and women to check themselves for changes, so many people miss the message in the official campaigns run by cancer charities that if the Feelem team get just one person, male or female, to check themselves in time to seek treatment it be a success.



See who else is playing this week

Sinful Sunday

15 comments:

  1. I think you have succeeded in making an image that works for both theme's and I LOVE the title.

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Molly, have to admit I magpied it from the feelem team :)

    xGGx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice image - well done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shot! It perfectly fits the two themes, it's clever, and above all it's quite sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sinful Sunday has also helped increase my confidence - it's nice to see I'm not the only one. A great image, and a reminder for us all to give our boobs a grope for good health - so thank you <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful picture and works so well for both themes.

    ~Mia~ xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant, love this pic x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this image. Very nicely done! I also have to say that Sinful Sunday has done worlds of good for my self-confidence.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great photo for a fun competition and a GREAT cause.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well said, with both words and the image. It's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the pic and it is lovely that it works for both themes/cause.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty! The jewels and the breasts! Thank you for sharing. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. It looks really pretty on you... I'm almost like a magpie swooping towards your suculatnt jewels.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you to everyone who commented - makes me feel more confident about doing the next one

    xGGx

    ReplyDelete