Friday 11 January 2013

Doc Johnson Wonderland Pleasurepillar 10 Function Silicone Vibrator


I was sent this as a tester by Lovehoney and would normally write a review quickly but this one had me puzzled.


The Alice in Wonderland themed packaging is lovely.  For a company which usually uses cheap looking plastic it was a revelation. The box looks very much like a book, making this a great idea for a gift.

On opening the colour is fantastic. I dislike pink toys and this is an unusual and intense colour.


From there it went downhill and very quickly. The vibrations are too weak for me and the shape was wrong. The Pleasurepillar wouldn't and couldn't hit my G-spot if it had a target painted on it. I have tried this twice and both times I got so frustrated by the weak vibrations I have given up on it and reached for an alternative.


Cleaning the Pleasurepillar is not as easy as it could be. The bumps in the vibe needed careful attention to get them clean, I would be concerned about anything lurking in the grooves after cleaning.


Overall concept and colour are great but form and function let this vibe down badly.

Not a toy I would recommend.

xGGx

No comments:

Post a Comment